Restructuring & Bankruptcy Services
We advise companies and their stakeholders in identifying and prioritizing issues, restoring credibility, and developing effective strategies.
Businesses in transition face enormous financial and operational challenges, especially in over-leveraged situations.
BRG Capstone* is your trusted advisor in bringing order to the chaos. We advise companies and their stakeholders in identifying and prioritizing issues, restoring credibility, and developing effective strategies.
We understand the divergent perspectives between parties in a troubled company situation, and we know how to bridge the gap. Our leading-edge insight as advisors, crisis managers, and corporate officers in middle-market to multinational restructurings across a diverse number of industries lets us quickly present practical alternatives, design strategies that help maximize value, and recommend the most viable approaches.
That is why we have been trusted at the helm of negotiations for some of the most complex domestic and international reorganizations in recent history.
In addition, through our work on some of the largest and most complex cases in the United States, few firms have met the challenges of the bankruptcy arena like our professionals.
Our professionals have advised trustees, examiners, creditors' committees, debtors, disbursing agents, receivers, and secured creditors in almost every capacity of bankruptcy and insolvency accounting and financial advisory services. We have served as CROs, responsible officers, and trustees in numerous situations. Working side by side with our clients and their attorneys, our objective is to provide a comprehensive array of bankruptcy and insolvency expert services that allow effective and efficient administration of a case, addressing complex and convoluted problems and justifying the difficult decisions that need to be made.
BRG Capstone senior professionals average over 20 years of experience working with attorneys, lenders, companies, and investors. Our broad scope of restructuring and bankruptcy services spans areas that include financial analysis, plan development and implementation, and advice on sale/merger transactions. More specifically, we offer seamless advice regarding:
- Strategies to conserve liquidity; implementing cash management and forecasting
- Strategic and business planning; financial modeling
- Profit improvement and cost rationalization
- Analysis and negotiation of restructuring alternatives
- Development and implementation of strategies to maximize the value of assets, including intellectual property
- Bankruptcy planning and process management
- Interim and crisis management, including CRO
- Negotiating debtor-in-possession, bridge, and exit financing
- Expert testimony
- Developing key employee compensation programs
- Monitoring financial performance and collateral
- Going-concern and liquidation valuations
- Asset identification and recovery
- Asset liquidations
- Business operations
- Claims analyses and objections
- Financial reporting
- Preference and fraudulent transfer
- Statement and schedules preparation
- Substantive consolidation
* BRG Capstone is a trade name of Berkeley Research Group, LLC and certain of its affiliates.
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- November 28, 2016
- September 29, 2016
- February 29-March 2, 2016
- November 23, 2015
- October 28, 2015
- October 22, 2015
News & Commentary
- BRG Capstone/Berkeley Research Group Ranked No. 3 on The Deal’s Q1 2017 List of Top Crisis Management FirmsMay 1, 2017
- BRG Capstone/Berkeley Research Group Ranked No. 3 on The Deal’s 2016 List of Top Crisis Management FirmsFebruary 28, 2017
- October 28, 2016
- July 28, 2016
- February 5, 2016
- January 28, 2016
- November 2, 2015
- August 24, 2015
- March 14, 2014
- Key Team Members