Cybersecurity Risk Management Study
The study will focus on cyber risk management and provide participants an understanding of how to manage cybersecurity risks, including systems, assets, data, and capabilities.
During the first two quarters of 2016, Berkeley Research Group professionals conducted a Cybersecurity Preparedness Benchmarking Study. The study focused on six primary cyber-security topics: Leadership, Information Governance, Risk Management, Essential Protection, Incident Response, and Security Culture.
As a continuation of this initiative, BRG experts will be conducting mini-studies to delve into each topic, beginning with a Risk Management Study in Q1 2017.
The Risk Management Study will provide participants an understanding of how to manage cyber-security risks, including systems, assets, data, and capabilities. The study will focus on the following attributes:
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Response
- Risk Monitoring
The study is designed to deliver security performance metrics, scorecards, and benchmarks that will help organizations:
- Compare how security programs of survey respondents measure against internal organizational goals, approved risk-management profiles, industry peers, and best practice companies
- Build a security performance management program based on objective, fact-based metrics
- Completing the study should take no more than 20 minutes
- Participant data and information will be anonymized
- Participant data will be gathered via an online survey and followed with in-depth interviews and knowledge-sharing sessions with self-identified participants
- Trend analysis: The study data will be compared to the results of the previous study
- Data Collection:
March - April 2017
- Analysis and Selected Participant Interviews:
March – April 2017
- Report Out:
Learn about our Benchmarking and Strategic Research Practice.
View our methodology.
Join our cyber mailing list.
View our recent cyber webinar.
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
News & Commentary
- February 22, 2017